Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss Me I'm Irish



Kiss me I'm Irish! Well I'm not... but love St. Patrick's Day. I'm usually celebrating it in New York with my good friends but this year I'm in Paris. Hope that all of you are having a wonderful time and if you need some more green in your wardrobe this may be the perfect ensemble for you. Both pieces are by Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. The jacket is a moiré with gold metallic thread frog closures and just a hint of gold throughout and the skirt is black velvet with a flirty flounce hemline. Sold separately these pieces may bring you the luck of the Irish if worn together!

For more information on these pieces please contact me at jsuica@hotmail.com and include the title above, your full name and country that you are contacting from.

No comments:

Post a Comment