Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CIAO BELLA- PUCCI MISSONI VERSACE ON EBAY


Pucci

Versus


Versace

I will be selling a small collection of designer items every few weeks on eBayUK.

Some items on auction for 5 days and others with a Buy it Now option if you just can't wait.

My 2nd sale is a mix of Emilio Pucci, Missoni, Versus and Versace items vintage and contemporary.

Perfect prints for your summer vacation and a few must have pieces for fall!

My seller id is bechicparislondon so please check them out and tell a friend!

Join my facebook page bechicparislondon for advance notice on sales, auctions and promotions!

I would love to hear what you want to see so email me and I just might create a special sale just for you!

For all of you Chanel, Vuitton, YSL and Dior lovers I'll have to wait a bit. eBay has some strict guidelines due to counterfeit items so they limit what a new seller can sell.

Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. You do realize that the Pucci is absolutely killing me? (Just reminded me I have a Pucci handbag to sell, ugh too much stuff!) I was so excited I went to look under your other seller ID (do you still use that one? Some really great stuff at amazing prices, unfortunately anything that would fit wasn't my style, boo!) But then saw that you'd be listing under the new ID. But nothing is up yet. So I'm dying. Just sitting here with my cuppa and having heart palpitations & anxiety attacks. Obviously I'm not a well woman and all will not be right with my world until I see those listings. Love the Versace cuff too. Love cuffs in general, but hat one has such a great structural shape!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete