Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A NIGHT OUT IN NYC WITH FROCK



I was just in NYC this summer visiting my friends at Frock and I felt just like a kid in a candy store!
I've posted my dream outfit from their boutique. I passed on the Bill Blass nude dress above I was afraid of getting into too much trouble if I wore that ;)
The Chanel necklace is fab and a great timeless piece and Alaia now who doesn't love an Alaia black leather jacket?
Please join them for this great event!

FROCK & FASHION'S NIGHT OUT
Fashion’s Night Out is upon us once again. On Friday evening, September 10th, FROCK cordially invites you to The Garden at Four Seasons Hotel New York from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. to witness a unique shopping event. The Garden in the soaring I.M. Pei-designed lobby of Four Seasons Hotel, located at 57 East 57th Street, will be transformed into New York’s most dynamic “pop-up shop”, featuring 3 distinct participants: FROCK, featuring a curated selection of 60s to 90s vintage designer clothing, Jane Pincus of Yestadt Millinery showcasing custom made hats, and Llorraine Neithardt offering her one of a kind footwear. Champagne and hors d’oeuvres will be served while shoppers browse the amazing collections. 10% of the sales will go to Friends of Fashion, a unique social enterprise designed to honor and support the fashion industry. For more information on Friends of Fashion including how to become a member, please visit www.friendsoffashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment