Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Perfect Man-TOM FORD


Every woman wants to find the perfect man- gorgeous, rich, a nice smile and of course who loves fashion. 
In my book Tom is one of the few perfect men out there and I was so excited to learn that he will be back on the fashion scene very soon.
Yesterday www.hintmag.com broke the news that Tom Ford will be returning to womens wear. You can read more about it in the December issue of US Vogue. 
And of course because this blog is about vintage I just had to share a blast from the not so distant past of one of my favorite Tom Ford pieces. I sold this navy blue velvet suit by  Tom Ford for Gucci last year. 
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York owns the men's version of this in a gorgeous cherry red.
Fall Winter 1996-1997
Tom we missed you! Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment